If you’re a homeowner, you probably know that landscaping is one of the most valuable things you can do to increase your home’s resale value. Good landscaping can produce a 14% increase in your home’s resale value. Among real estate agents, 90% will recommend to homeowners that they invest in landscape architecture before putting a home on the market. If you want to improve your landscape architecture, here are three reasons you should consider hiring a landscape designer.
- A landscape design and construction company will have a plan. Those who do landscape architecture for a living are training and experienced in thinking about the whole system of a landscape and how it all works together. They can look at your home and property and see the big picture of how it all works together: texture, material, lighting, hardscaping, styles. They can take all the stress off your plate.
- A landscape service professional can help you design your landscaping to save you money. Did you know that the right placement of your shrubs and trees can make a huge difference in your heating and cooling bills? Landscape architecture professionals know just where to place your landscape elements to minimize your energy bills.
- The right designer can help you solve issues with your landscaping. If you have problems with flooding or are struggling with how to make your landscape architecture fit into the local flora and fauna, a designer can help you overcome these problems. It might be permeable paving as a solution for constant flooding, or it might be ideas about how to incorporate native plants into your landscape design, saving water and attracting local fauna.
- A landscape architecture designer can help you design the best irrigation system. Nearly everyone has issues with how to properly irrigate their yard and lawn. Landscape designers can help you figure out just the right way to get water to the root of the plant systems, saving water over inefficient and cheap sprinklers. Not only does a bad sprinkler system waste money, but it can also kill all the very plants that it’s meant to be helping.
- Landscape architects know all the relevant regulations and codes. One of the most annoying issues when trying to design your landscape architecture is navigating and complying with all local regulations. Fortunately, a landscape professional will be aware of everything you need to keep track of and will help you design a landscape that you love, but which will copy with all the local codes.
Landscaping services can help you get the property of your dreams while ensuring that your plants are in great shape and you’re saving money on your energy bills and complying with all the codes. If you want to enjoy your property, increase your home value, and dramatically increase your curb appeal, be sure to look for the right landscaper in your area.